POSTER PRINTED BY WILLIAM CLARK, PRINTER, PEEBLES

on the COLUMBIAN PRESS

24th OCTOBER 1857

 

 

 
The River Tweed and its tributary, Peebles Water, better known to many generations as 'The Cuddy', were recognised by the town council as assets in their endeavour to attract the attention of 'manufacturers, capitalists and others' to the possibility of setting up a manufactory in the burgh. See www.historyofpeebles.com, page 20-21.
 

 

Last Page
 
Next Page
 

Page Links ~ Index, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9